CORONAVIRUS UPDATE March 17th 2020
Official guidelines seem to be changing on a daily basis. In the meantime, we are going to do our best to keep people flying for as long as we can, and operate as normally as we can, but we would appreciate your cooperation to help us all stay safe:
- When you arrive, please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds either in the Club’s loos or in the School’s kitchen.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before going out to the aeroplanes.
- If you have recently visited an affected area abroad, or
- If you have had any contact with a confirmed, or even a suspected, case of coronavirus locally, or
- If you have a high temperature (37.8°C or above), a new, continuous cough or shortness of breath, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE FLYING SCHOOL.
If you are in any doubt about your health with regard to any of the symptoms mentioned above then please DO NOT COME FLYING but seek medical advice just as soon as you can.
Until further notice:
- No further bookings for Trial Lessons or Introductory Flights will be taken, however, the voucher expiry dates will be extended as required.
- The cancellation fee rule will not apply for the foreseeable future.
- Any members over 70 years or with known medical conditions should not visit the School.
- Students and hirers must have their own headsets (we have some brand-new ones available for purchase)
We will keep you updated and would like to thank you for your co-operation during these difficult times.